Account limitation

mohdusama
Contributor
Contributor
My account was created when i was under 18, but I've started using my paypal last year it was closed for a year but now I've submitted every documents to prove I'm above 18, please help me to lift the limitation. I don't have any other bank account to use. I need this account urgently. please help me I've been trying to contact paypal team since 3 days. But there is no reply from them. I'm really in need to use this account and i have no other bank account to use and i can't make new account because my bank account is attached to this account.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mohdusama 

Yet another duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mohdusama
Contributor
Contributor
Yes because no one is giving proper solution since four days and no was replying. I'm trying to contact PayPal team also but they are not answering anywhere. And I haven't broken any rules because i had no knowledge about it and it's not that much big issue in 2017 when i opened account i was about to turn 18. But what's the problem now I'm 21 and i have documents to support if i was breaking norms and rules then why the hell paypal let me to create account and let me use it by confirming bank and card details at the first place because PayPal can get know about my age in 2017 by observing the details i entered because i never lied or faked by birthdate while creating account. Now I'm stucked because of this stupid policy because i don't have any other bank account to open new account and nor they letting me to create account on the same bank twice. If you feel this is a very good experience I'm having then cheers because all I'm seeing is harassing customer mentally through these stupid policy and not answering to any proper channel.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.