Account limitation

Kmeyers376

I received notice that my account is limited due to significnt changes in account activity.  When I go to the resolution page it asks for "purchase receipt from your supplier.  I don't sell anything.  When I check on the limitations on my account I find that I can't remove credit cards, bank accounts, or close account.  No response on phone calls.  The chat app is useless.  What to do, I want to close my account ASAP.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Schweppess

I was just buying a game on Uplay when I recieved this, and I do not sell stuff so I cannot resolve anything

Login to Me Too

Daikodoshi
Contributor
Contributor

Same just happened to me paying for my humble bundle sub

Login to Me Too

A_hurcomb90
Contributor
Contributor
Happened to me buying birthday presents!! Not happy PayPal... Especially when I use PayPal for more important payments..
Login to Me Too

NatBroph7
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me last night as I've started christmas shopping, really frustrating as I don't sell anything either!
Login to Me Too

intersite
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal have completely stuffed this one up.

Provide a supplier invoice? Ridiculous! Im not a merchant / business procuring goods from suppliers in order to sell them on??? 

I wouldnt care but the Resolve button for the providing of the supplier invoice doesnt always even work! What a mess!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.