Account limitation

didkosilata
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to everyone. I would like you to help me with solving a problem. My problem is restricting my account rights. I have had this problem for several months now if I constantly send tickets but without any help from PayPal. In the beginning I had also another problem where It was needed to confirm the card statement for my debit card. The support told me that after I confirm my card statement will restore all my account rights. I did everything necessary and then she told me to send my personal documents again as an ID card and address. I sent everything but without any result. then I sent a complaint and received a reply because they could not restore my account rights on the grounds that when I created my account I was not an adult and I was told to create a new account. The problem is that I don't want to create a new profile because it's important to me that my PayPal profile has exactly the email I'm currently. Can you help me? Thanks in advace!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.