Account limitation

Gigistubs
Contributor
Contributor

I received the following notification from PayPal or at least it seems to be from PayPal: that I can no longer use PayPal services and that my account has been suspended due to misuse of the user agreement. And that they will be holding my money for 180 days and then at that time they will email further instructions on how to pick up my money. I don’t know about anyone else but I opened this account because I heard a lot of great things and after having the account for approx 45 days this happens and I know I did not misuse any of my user agreement. Besides I thought when things like these happen you get a detailed explanation and not some pre typed letter that is sent to everyone saying sorry Charlie.... I can’t reach anyone on the phone to try and get this resolved. Any ideas how I might resolve the problem quickly and or how to reach a live person At PayPal who can help me resolve things quickly with my account? I just seem to go round and round on the phone and get ultimately told PayPal didn’t have anyone at this time to help assist me with my problem. Any help would be appreciated to get me in the hands of a live person.... Your truly... frustrated

Login to Me Too
85 REPLIES 85

Mklaud
I also have the same scenario and issue for no reason they have limited my account
Login to Me Too

jamescp304

Unfortunatley I am in the same boat and I dont agree that this is a solution to the problem.

I have been emailing PayPal since June about this and have recieved absolutely no reply. This is absolutely disgusting customer service especially for all those with a lot of money tied up in their accounts at a time like this.

Login to Me Too

Marlojenkins20
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

did you end up receiving your money? i have account limitations and after providing my details multiple times they are rejected. 

Login to Me Too

BenhurMasadia
Contributor
Contributor
Me too ? but the big question is how about our money to our paypal accounts? How can we withdraw it.?
Login to Me Too

nppsha
Contributor
Contributor
Over 1 years and they will accept payments but not allow withdrawal despite NYS rep stating there is no reason on file. Issues resolved
Login to Me Too

BenhurMasadia
Contributor
Contributor
**bleep**! It happens me yesterday. But I already sent their the details they need, but then I haven't get my account back. They said that they would fix it in just 1 business day. but until now nothing happens.
Login to Me Too

Seetobbz
Contributor
Contributor
I am new to paypal... I only registered now and tried to link my card and I got limited..what do I do
Login to Me Too

Khareen7
Is there someone from paypal reading our forums here? Its so frustrating I cant get my money and i need it so bad.
Login to Me Too

Denzel00
Contributor
Contributor
I had a nickname registered to my PayPal but I tried changing to my legal name but it didn’t and now I’m having the issue of waiting for the 180days and I can’t get a hold of any live PayPal agents to help.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Denzel00 

Too be honest i don't see a lot of hope of you getting your funds.

The funds belong to the person with the legal name on that account and has the documents to prove its their legal name.

As you used a nickname on a legal financial account then the funds belong to the person with that legal name.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.