Account limitation.

Bucklez1

What do i do if i am not 18, i saw a bunch of stuff about 180 days and then i can withdraw the money. Can someone please give me a detailed explanation of what happens?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bucklez1 

You illegally opened a paypal account underage.

Paypal have banned you.

After 180 days paypal will allow you to withdraw any funds in your account as long as you are 18 by then.

You may be allowed to open another paypal account when you are 18 but you would have to ask customer services first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bucklez1

So my money is safe right? They can't do anything in those 180 days to steal it etc?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bucklez1,

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion regarding age requirement for a PayPal account and the resultant limitation. The funds are held for 180 days to cover any disputes that may arise in that time. If there are disputes for any received payments, the funds may be used if refunds are necessary. If the funds are not disputed, they will be available for withdrawal after 180 days.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.