Account limitation

YuryT
New Community Member

Hi there. Recently our company received notification that PP can no longer provide us the services. And the money on the account are hold for 180 days.I called the help desk but could get any exact info about the reason of limitation. What should I do to proceed working with PP business? How could I unfrozen the money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YuryT 

Sadly nothing you can do if they no longer want you as a customer, they don't give specific reasons they just tell you that you have violated their policies in some way.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YuryT 

Sadly nothing you can do if they no longer want you as a customer, they don't give specific reasons they just tell you that you have violated their policies in some way.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.