Account limitation

Fskmum
Contributor
Contributor

Money held for 180 days despite paypal having proof of delivery and item being signed for, what can i do?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fskmum

Wait 180 days unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fskmum
Contributor
Contributor
That's not what was asked, if I wanted stupid answers i would of asked for them, 180 days is a complete **bleep** take
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fskmum

You asked 'what can I do' well the answer whether you like it or not is wait 180 days.

The answer may be stupid to YOU as you don't like it but its the correct answer whether you like it or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Fskmum
Contributor
Contributor
Clearly your a paypal minion who takes great delight in working for a company who do nothing but Rob people and illegally withold money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fskmum

Your reading skills aren't up to much which is probably what got you into your mess in the first place.

This is a community 'user to user' advice forum and not Paypal customer services.

I am not a Paypal minion as I have absolutely nothing to do with Paypal.

You would know this if you read that this is a community forum and my title is volunteer.

I answered your question you just didn't like the answer, sorry but thats your problem and not mine.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Fskmum
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fskmum

Bye then, glad you understand things a bit clearer now.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.