Account limitation

HemanthAdagadda
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to use my card few minutes back without any issues..Then I contacted one of PayPal agent regarding the transfer issue ..She tried to transfer and it went under review and she told me that it will take 24 hours to process the transaction..I asked her to cancel the transaction and the call got disconnected...After that the account went to limited access..I am on travel and not able to use the card ..When I checked back with them ..They are telling that we can’t do anything..It will take 2-3 business days to complete review and then only I can use my card..I was struck at hotel as I am not able to check-in to the hotel as I am not able to use the card..I tried to contact them in several ways explaining my situation in this challenging times.But still nobody cares about customer problems..Is this the way the customers are treated by PayPal?? I really hope they understand the customer concerns and resolve those issue on priority basis..
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.