Account limitation

Alivandal
New Community Member
Hello everyone! I was selling bitcoins on a platform called .... i was selling to a trader bitcoins he said he can pay only with paypal, after i received the money in my paypal i released to him the bitcoins, after 2 days i found that he charged back the money, i contacted him he said no i didnt i will contact paypal, after that he sent me screenshots, i continue talking to paypal none of my emails to paypal were responding, after they closed my account and i cant withdraw my money which i had more than 1250€ After the charge back i still have 850€ which is still blocked and i cant withdraw it, paypal 7 months ago they said after 180 days i can withdraw my funds... now im sending to them emails no one is replying 😞 and i cant withdraw my funds... from my experience paypal is not a safe place for any trades easily they can close ur account and also the other part can charge back the money and you cant do anything
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.