Account limitation

mohdusama
Contributor
Contributor

My account was created when I was under 18, but I've started using my PayPal last year it was closed for a year but now I've submitted every documents to prove I'm above 18, please help me to lift the limitation. I don't have any other bank account to use. I need this account urgently. please help me I've been trying to contact PayPal team since 3 days. But there is no reply from them. I'm really in need to use this account and I have no other bank account to use and I can't make new account because my bank account is attached to this account.

PLEASE ITS VERY URGENT. HELP ME SOMEONE. THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT OF ERROR AND THERE IS NO OPTION TO RESLOVE. HELP ME. HOW TO CONTACT PAYPAL TO RESOLVE IT QUICKLY .Screenshot 2020-11-09 173013.png
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mohdusama 

You would never be able to use an illegally made underage account, that account is fried.

You would need to contact customer services and ask if you can open a new account, they don't always say yes as you have already broken their rules once but if they do you can open a new account.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mohdusama
Contributor
Contributor
But how to contact them there is no proper channel. They are not replying on twitter and Facebook nor their customer care working. What kind of customer service is this from such a big brand. And how the hell it is illegal. I made it by providing real age information. If it was illegal then why PayPal let me to create it. You don't know how frustrating this. This is pure customer harrasment.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mohdusama 

Its illegal if you made it under 18, the nearly first sentence of the user agreement states you must be 18.

Even if you contact them they may decline so as the threads on here do get read then I suggest being a tad more reluctant that you made an illegal underage account and about customer services if you want them to allow you to have another account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mohdusama
Contributor
Contributor

ok if its illegal then why they allowed me to open the account because i've added my real age at the time of opening my account first thing then they also allowed to add card and bank details and i was also using to pay for services since one year but now when i needed it to receive payment it asked for kyc and i did it by providing every documents they asked for. now i'm 21 and wanted to use it then what's the problem. they're not replying my messages you don't think this the most unprofessional way to deal to any customer from such a huge brand. i understand that i made account when i was under 18 but now what they're not replying and letting me to open a new account from the same bank. it's been 5days and i'm stuck and in lots of loss. they just need to reply and answer me that what to do next.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.