Account limitation

Kareenpok1
Contributor
Contributor

How can i resolve my account limitation ? Every time I’m trying to choose my card and click resolve it wodnt let me resolve it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jemimma
Contributor
Contributor
what to do for not doable resolution. the bank statement asked for can no longer be found because the account had long been closed and deleted in the bank system.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24
Solved

Jemimma
Contributor
Contributor
what to do for not doable resolution. the bank statement asked for can no longer be found because the account had long been closed and deleted in the bank system.
Login to Me Too

Anthony12memusi
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been limited I live in Kenya
Login to Me Too

vivekswamy
New Community Member

i have submitted the required information but still my account is not fully accessible ??

why can't i use my paypal account properly soo please do something cause it's urgent for me 

soo please do something about by account limitation

Login to Me Too

Fajr91
New Community Member

I want to add my bank account to my PayPal account but it did not work. When I was in contact with the customer service by massages, they said there is no problem but I need to wait and it was all. Now they have limited my account and still can not get my money when I massage them they keep repeating the same lie all the time and they have no idea why my account is limited. I have tried all the security changes and uploaded all the required documents  but still the same problem for no reason. I live in Sweden and they are doing nothing to solve my problem, emailed them so many times even called many times but no answers. Any one could help me to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too

lgggrgeg
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having SO many problems with PayPal!!!!  You can access them on Twitter -   

I have a small small business with excellent customer service. They decided to shut my account and I can't access my money for 180 days. I have employees I need to pay but PayPal is holding my money hostage. How can a small business stay in business when they can't access their money?????? No one answers when you call! This has to be against the law...
Login to Me Too

Momo1029
Contributor
Contributor

Yes,

I have the same problem.

3 things to complete in order to remove limited access to paypal account.

2 are completed. one more is to send a verified document.

I submitted a proof of my address on my bank statement 5 or 6 weeks ago.

It's supposed to 3 or 5 business days for review. 

I don't know when paypal will remove limited account access.

I can't access my money in my paypal account.

I can't pay bills, I can't print shipping label through e-bay account

because Ebay and paypal are connected.

Can anyone help me how I can talk with real person?

Thank you.

momo

Login to Me Too

mrcrentuza
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, has your issue been resolved? I'm experiencing the same thing and customer service has not been very helpful.

Login to Me Too

foundit2020

im in that same position I feel helpless, no one to assist us.

I'm thinking of going to may local news and have them air my story, our business is suffering already due to COVID and now PayPal. they do nit care about us I wish we all could just boycott them.

Login to Me Too

SilentB85
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem I have my unemployment being direct deposited to my pay pal account and I just recieved my back pay today after 6 weeks under review by unemployment and a couple hours after its deposited to my account they freeze it I dont know how I'm going to pay my rent or my phone or eat! What gives them the right to hold our money hostage like this it's not right and I'm going to contact a lawyer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.