Account limitation

Thaminni
Contributor
Contributor
I have submitted my passport and prove of address and has been many days ago and my account is still limited. Anyone with the same issue at the moment? I need to use the money
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

John2000
New Community Member

me too and 3 weeks without access to funds .resolution center say the account is back to normal..but its not!

Login to Me Too

Thaminni
Contributor
Contributor
They asked me to upload documents it's been weeks as well never heard back from them
Login to Me Too

Jadz4u
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Thaminni, for us to better assist you and have a look into this matter, you may reach our Customer Support by logging into your account and going to Contact Us section then choose chat option.

You may also use our help center for further inquiries. Help Center 
Hope this helps!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution, thanks!

Login to Me Too

elite3hoops
New Community Member

Hello,

I'm having this same issue and it seems that there is no sense of urgency to resolve the issue as if I don't need my money that belongs to me. I sent in all of my documents, photo, bank statement and everything and yet there is nothing resolved. This is not urgent to PayPal, granted I haven't used the account sense February, but why is there a Limitation on my account. PayPal, does not care it seems to help customers out and on one has responded to a email I left. I don't understand why are you putting limitations on peoples money during A Pandemic and not even RESPONDING. That's RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

estherdrake92
Contributor
Contributor

estherdrake92
Contributor
Contributor

estherdrake92
Contributor
Contributor

My account limitations were removed on April 13th. I have account limitations again. Its like you guys are playing games at the worst time. I sold 2 phones on swappa.com and now i have no access to my funds at all!!! I cannot reach anyone through the chat. HELP!

Login to Me Too

Thaminni
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I've done everything requested when I go to resolution center the message is "thank you for providing information we get back in few business day" it's been weeks now. I need to use my money. Please help Thaminni
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.