Account limitation

deimexsport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Paypal requested to fill some extra documents according our company owners and registration number,we filled everything and now there is marking

Verify your PayPal account using your bank account

Confirm bank account.

But if i will enter "next" then next page will be my exchisting bank account site,but its not able to activate it,why ? Even we have been worked non of problems with Paypal last 5 months.....

Let me know asap how to solve this matter.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @deimexsport,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Forum!

You can verify your bank account from your account without needing to log in to your Resolution Centre. You can do so from the 'Money' section of your PayPal account by clicking 'Confirm' on the bank account in question. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

deimexsport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Please look our account,there is still notification that our account is under the limitation ! If i will enter the resolve the problem,then its shows me left bar that every requested topics have been approved by Paypal,but still there is limitation .....Please resolve the matter asap.

Deimex Sport

Login to Me Too

deimexsport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I filled third time the requested limitation problem. I add one of the owner information. Please look does now everything is fine ?

Deimex Sportswear Oü

Login to Me Too

deimexsport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Our account has been blocked for now 3 weeks ! I have several times to fix the requested points and send all the documents etc,but still Paypal is sending to me that something is missing,but i have sent all the requested data. Please pay us the amount what we will have at this moment in Paypal account,we dont want to continue co-work with Paypal anymore and after you have made us the money transfer we like to stop the contract.

Deimex Sportswear Oü

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @deimexsport,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation. I regret that account-specific assistance can only be given via one of the Customer Service channels. The Community Forum can help with general information only. 

If you opt to discontinue the limitation appeal process, the funds in your account will be available after 180 days has elapsed from the date of limitation. At that time, you will receive a message with instructions for withdrawing any remaining funds in the account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Danish8
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is a company thief. PayPal takes the customer's money, does not pay money to the customer. Whatever work is done by paper, there is a loss. PayPal is a fraud.
Login to Me Too

Danish8
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is a company thief. PayPal takes the customer's money, does not pay money to the customer. Whatever work is done by paypal, there is a loss. PayPal is a fraud.I am not able to take my money in work. PayPal stopped it. I am not able to withdraw it. PayPal is taking my money in work. I think. I also posted the regarding on Facebook Instagram, all are Paypal thieves.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Danish8,

I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty. Do you have a limitation on your account? If there is a limitation, withdrawal will not be possible until the limitation is resolved or 180 days elapse.

I hope this information helps.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.