Account limitation

easyrider62
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my account is limited while they are asking a proof of adress.  I already sent an official document from the townhall that proofs my adress, but they didn't accept it...don't know why?  Last week i sent a bank statement with my adress, but till now no further reaction.  No reaction on my emails...and when i try to reach them through the chat-function on Facebook I only recieve automatic reactions...looks like there are only working monkeys or parots who can push a button, but who are not able to speak!   Is this the customer support that Paypal delivers?  Or is it the policy from Paypal to block your account after a while...and keep your money on their account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello easyrider62,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.