Account limitation

Nequla
Contributor
Contributor

So my account got limited for security reasons, but now its in my full controll and now paypal asks me to change password, change sec questions and to confirm my credit card. But the problem is that I can't confirm my credit card since my account is limited.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

CHotti

I'm having the same problem.  Their own info says the issue will be resolved within 2 days.  I submitted everything 3 days ago.  It's a substantial amount of money and I need it resolved quickly.  Reading this thread makes me understand how they put up roadblocks to you getting your money.  Please fix this.

Login to Me Too

Lizkitty34
Contributor
Contributor
I'm haveing the same problems its been three weeks scince I sent it all my doucements thats waS asked for. ..its funny how they will still allow u to revive money But not get anything out..
Login to Me Too

DLT56
Contributor
Contributor

i don't have a passport or a driving licence

PayPal need to make it easier to resole getting your own money back

i have used it for years no problems now they want to know who i am?

i'm the same person who have used PayPal for 15 years or more!

total mess up this is our own money it should be illegal to withhold our own monies

unimpressed is not a strong enough word

Login to Me Too

priscilla0733
Contributor
Contributor

@Lizkitty34 wrote:
I'm haveing the same problems its been three weeks scince I sent it all my doucements thats waS asked for. ..its funny how they will still allow u to revive money But not get anything out..

Suffering the same situation for two weeks already, wondering if your problem solved yet. Money stacked and it is ridiculous that cant get the refund back.

Login to Me Too

peanutchew
New Community Member
Who is PayPal to hold money for 180 days that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard on top of that your money does not collect interest. This should be against the law. People have bills to pay and this is wrong you closed my account fine give me my money and cut ties but to hold my personal payments for 180 days it states in you policy this can't happen on a personal payment cause no one is gonna dispute there for it is a violation to hold my money. I have no electric now I couldn't pay my bill no money thanks to PayPal so me my 17 year old and 2 year old are in the dark because of PayPal's decion.
Login to Me Too

Tundik
Contributor
Contributor
Hey...
It's ridiculous to keep checking for a week ... recently they said I was going to get my account back soon, and it locked today? This is totally unacceptable, outrageous! I've provided everything you asked for confirmation, but how do I break the user terms? I do not even explain what I did wrong, I sent my identity card, the better proof that my account number is mine? because I give if I need to. There is no confirmation code in my online bank yet because the booking is slow in OTP, I can not do that. As soon as it comes and I see the code I will confirm it...
I appeal? Of course I'm up appeal reviewing because there was an error ...
I missed the black friday for this stupid thing, I was hoping today I could finally pay my debts to my friend, but I completely dumped my account ...please
Login to Me Too

Gerdeman69

I need to replace the "Provide invoice" that I uploaded as an invoice....as it says.... with a vehicle title as requested by PayPal via telephone. I cannot seem to replace the document. Please help

Login to Me Too

Gerdeman69

How do I replace a document?...the invoice specifically,,,see screen capture below

paypal.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.