Account limitation

Mhads
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! My account has been limited for almost a month. I can't access my account. How can I do the steps in removing account limitation, I can't log into my account? Nowhere to send identity card on email. What should I do? 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Mhads

This is something you'll need to contact PayPal about.

Here is a PayPal link with calling details.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/selfhelp/contact/call

Login to Me Too

Mhads
Contributor
Contributor

I have called the customer service many times. They suggested me to just do the steps provided on my email. The bad thing is I can't go to resolution center because I can't log in into my account. It says here that there's unusual activity. How is this? I am **bleep** off with this. I couldn't withdraw my balance.

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Mhads

Are you logging in from the app or on a computer? When logging in from a desktop there is sometimes a link on the unusual activity notice screen instructing you on what to do, like upload documents or change your password.

Login to Me Too

Mhads
Contributor
Contributor

I am logging on my desktop and mobile app. I am using Huawei nova2 in logging into my account. What link am I going to use for uploading documents?

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Mhads

Try contacting PayPal again and tell them the unusual activity page isn't offering an option to upload documents.

They are also available through Twitter or Facebook.

Login to Me Too

Mhads
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Thank you! I am currently living in the Philippines. When is the best time to call the agent?

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Mhads

Here is the PayPal support page with their number and service hours.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/selfhelp/contact/call

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.