Account limitation - proof af address in Hungary

ZMAK1130
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take your help. I live in Hungary and already uploaded my official documents to prove my residental address. Instead all of it, I still not be able to remove the limitation from my account. What can I do, what have I do to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi there ZMAK1130, 

If your PayPal account is limited and you have provided all of the requested information then it may be that your account is waiting to be reviewed. I would recommend checking the list of steps on your Resolution centre to see if all the steps are ticked as completed. If there are steps there that you have not completed please complete this so your account can be reviewed. If all the steps are ticked you can also check your emails in case we may have requested additional information via email. 

I hope this helps and please feel free to post and further questions that you have. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

ZMAK1130
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, Paula,

That is the point, that I cannot solve for months now. I already sent You my proof of address several times (it is the only additional information which is still requested). But You have not accepted it for some reason. I uploaded my ID card, my certificate of domicile, my business licence, even my electricity bill. All of them were refused. In Hungary, there are no more official documents which can certify my proof of address. That is why I am uncounseled.

I would be pleased if You would help what can I do to remove the limitation.

Thanks,

Szilard

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @,ZMAK1130

Thanks for reaching back out! Normally, once you've submitted any documentation, our review teams will email you back with what's still needed to resolve the limitation; along with any reason as to why they were unable to accept the submitted documents. 

In this case I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support directly so they can review your case with you and recommend what can be submitted to resolve this limitation. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.