Account limitation issue

Clandestinity
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

So, last year, I created my paypal account. I didn't really touch it at all except for maybe like a month later when I had attached some prepaid mastercards to my paypal (which i couldn't even use through paypal). I did not attach my bank account. I have never made any sort of transaction using my account and I generally did not have a use for it at the time so i simply left it open and haven't touched it since today where I re-signed in. After signing in, it tells me that I cannot use my paypal account due to me not following the user agreement. I have no idea what I've done to receive this message, I don't even use my account. Can I just flat out delete my account and make a new one with the same email and phone number? I don't have any funds in my account or anything that i care about that is linked. It won't let me close my account and does not indicate the problem itself. I do need to use it now for online shopping and want to link my bank account, Please help. Here are the two messages; the first is the notification and the second is the message it gives me when i try to close my account.

chrome_h2krt69uvK.pngchrome_W88Xde1DGi.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.