Account limitation issue

AdnanKhan
New Community Member

Hello there,

I have recently created my account on paypal. Before i was facing Problem in linking my payoneer account to paypal but when today i logged in paypal, there was a notification that some features of my account were limited and i need to provide further information. They were asking for ID which i have provided and is completed but they are also asking for details of the bank account that i have linked to paypal. How can i provide details of bank account if i haven't linked any account yet. Please help me regarding this issue. I tried to contact the support team but they are not available live to help me out.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AdnanKhan 

Paypal don't support payoneer, you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise against it.

Secondly...........

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.