Account limitation, funds not withdrawable after 180 days and automated responses

JONAS221
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon, my name is Jonas and I'm 19 years old. I guess my PayPal account has been limited because I created my account before I turned 18, even though I never used it before turning 18. I accept that this was my misstake but I still don't get why it was possible for me to add funds but not to withdraw my funds. However, I've been waiting for more than 180 days to receive the e-mail with the instructions to withdraw my funds. I received the e-mail and tried to withdray my money, but my IBAN number isn't accepted and in the resolution center, I get a notification that there is still a problem with my account. I tried to contact PayPal Customer Service but them seem unavailable because I  always get an automated response (even after replying to the automated one with more details).

Has anybody had the same problem and knows what to do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JONAS221 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.