Account limitation even though it was lifted?

Fyrus
New Community Member

Hi, i'm a streamer and I accept donations through paypal, and a majority of my income is dependent on this. A limitation was placed on my account due to the amount of money being transferred in, and I was required to prove my identity. sent through the required documents and I was allowed access to my account again, which was a huge relief. HOWEVER, when I streamed and received another donation, I was again faced with a limitation, but this time when I click to resolve it, it just says 'Thank you for providing the required information'??? What gives? I need to access that money for groceries and bills, this is kinda ridiculous and i've tried contacting paypal (I can't call them due to my phone being suspended because i've missed my bill due to this inconvenience) and the best i've had is automated responses.. it really makes me question whether I should put my trust and livelihood with this service after all of this hassle.uh.PNGtemp issue.PNGpaypal email.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tiennguyenvan
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.