Account limitation disaster

st1kk3
Contributor
Contributor

In May 2020 my business account was limited due high sales so I've started the process of verification but met several obstacles such as paypal is not accepting my government (Kazakhstan) issued business registration documents, I've tried to translate those documents with help of professional lawyer but still paypal didn't accepted, at some point my dashboard (where I'm uploading documents) is stuck and not allow me to upload any documents, since then I'm trying to reach any paypal support managers to fix this glitch and all they saying me is "wait, we will touch back soon" and no one ever did, last time I 've tried to contact paypal via facebook messenger and surptisingly I got answer from real man, but still all he said to me is to "upload required documents to the dashboard" ignoring the fact that my dashboard is broken, so I'm really frustrated now, seems like there is no way to get help from paypal at all and my money is stuck forever...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.