Account limitation but no issue at the resolution center!

allynicey
Contributor
Contributor

It's vicious cycle forever. 

My account has been limited so If I tried to provide docs, they automatically say "We cannot verify it's you - please contact us" and then If i check how to solve this, it says "go to resolution center and solve it" but THERE Is no issue I want to report. I just want to unlock my limitation. Whenever I try something it says "we cannot verify it's you" 0r "go to resolution center". Even I tried to verify and solve the problem, the message "we cannot verify it's you" pops up, then how CAN I VERIFY myself?!?

I've got a email from Paypal manager and he said I can access to my money but it WAS NOT THE CASE. I sent over 5 messages to Paypal (through CONTAT US) but no one has been reply for several months. Does any work in Paypal? I understand they do have policy and their own rules, but if they have a business with customer and get the money in their system - then at least, they should provide some decent service? (at least, respond?) This is really frustrating - I cannot find any solution for this, and my quite big sum of money is still there.  

Did anyone solve this problem in the past? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ajarmoniuk
Contributor
Contributor

What you could do is to try Twitter @AskPayPal.

Althought I can't really say they will care. We've had a similar problem, they initially replied to us saying they'll give an update but there's been no reply ever since.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.