Account limitation and US Bank account

yugis
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I can't receive money on paypal and people i work with keep getting an error message saying my account is limited through to suspicious activity. I have searched over the internet for a solution and i found one where i should go to account setting and click the lift limitation button then it shows 4 steps to verify. One of them is to enter my US Bank, and i reside in Egypt and my account is at an Egyptian Bank! how can i even resolve that issue? 

I've tried contacting customer support but the bot said no one is available at the moment and just directed me to articles to read. 

Can someone from customer support please help with this issue? because it's even affecting my payment to places like patreon.

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @yugis,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, in Egypt, you need to add and confirm a Visa card to start receiving money. Then, you will have to select a Visa card or a US bank account for automatic withdrawals. On the first day of every month, your available balance is transferred automatically to the Visa card or U.S. bank account that you selected. It usually takes 5 to 7 days for the transfer to complete, but your card issuer’s policies may affect the processing time.

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.