Account limitation and PayPal asking for irreverent information

kamran21700
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal community my account just got limited a few moments ago. I have provided them my ID and paypal accepted it already. The other thing is paypal asking for proof of fulfillment or buyer confirmation and Receipt of purchase from supplier. We don't deliver any physical goods to our clients these are just online services so neither we buy anything from supplier. I want you to help me with this issue as i don't understand what kind of information i have to provide there.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kamran21700 

Write a letter explaining why you do not have the requested information. PDF it and upload to the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kamran21700 

Write a letter explaining why you do not have the requested information. PDF it and upload to the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kamran21700
Contributor
Contributor

I am delivering the services via email so can i take screenshots of email sent and also i have a tool which monitor if the email sent by me has been viewed by receiver or not will this thing count towards a proof of delivery ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.