Account limit .... ON £30?!?!

Nasya
New Community Member

Why do paypal get off on applying nonsensical account limitations... through a pandemic too. I moved from paypal to business to avoid unnecessary limitations but am convinced they just want to damage small business reputations!

My account has had £38 through it over 3 days and now i cannot send my items or withdraw my money. 

I do not see a quick solution to this and its been happening since friday. It wont let me update my email so i'm also not receiving the email updates.

PLS HELP

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello, @Nasya

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to know that your account is limited. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center. If you've already checked the Resolution Center and still need help, please do reach out to our Customer Support by clicking on the contact option at the bottom of the page on our website so we can have a closer look at the situation.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.