Account is Limited

Jocelyn1120
Contributor
Contributor

Been sending them my documents so they can lift the limitation on my account. They keep on declining. Worst customer service. I've been bombarding paypal with messages but no one responds. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, you should search for post about your issue before you create a new post. PayPal has lots of messages to go through and can't always be their 24/7 to help at every second you might need them. Account Limitations can't be lifted, you can read more about Limitations below, i hope this helps 🙂

What are holds, limitations and reserves

Under certain circumstances, in order to protect PayPal and the security and integrity of the network of buyers and sellers that use the PayPal services, PayPal may take account-level or transaction-level actions. Unless otherwise noted, if we take any of the actions described here, we’ll provide you with notice of our actions, but we retain the sole discretion to take these actions. To request information in connection with an account limitation, hold or reserve, you should visit the Resolution Center or follow the instructions in our email notice with respect to the limitation, hold or reserve.

Our decision about holds, limitations and reserves may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our management of risk and the protection of PayPal, our customers and/or service providers. We may use proprietary fraud and risk modeling when assessing the risk associated with your PayPal account. In addition, we may be restricted by regulation or a governmental authority from disclosing certain information to you about such decisions. We have no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management or security procedures to you.

In order to facilitate PayPal’s actions described above and allow us to assess the level of risk associated with your PayPal account, you agree to cooperate with PayPal’s reasonable requests for financial statements and other documentation or information in a timely fashion.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, you should search for post about your issue before you create a new post. PayPal has lots of messages to go through and can't always be their 24/7 to help at every second you might need them. Account Limitations can't be lifted, you can read more about Limitations below, i hope this helps 🙂

What are holds, limitations and reserves

Under certain circumstances, in order to protect PayPal and the security and integrity of the network of buyers and sellers that use the PayPal services, PayPal may take account-level or transaction-level actions. Unless otherwise noted, if we take any of the actions described here, we’ll provide you with notice of our actions, but we retain the sole discretion to take these actions. To request information in connection with an account limitation, hold or reserve, you should visit the Resolution Center or follow the instructions in our email notice with respect to the limitation, hold or reserve.

Our decision about holds, limitations and reserves may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our management of risk and the protection of PayPal, our customers and/or service providers. We may use proprietary fraud and risk modeling when assessing the risk associated with your PayPal account. In addition, we may be restricted by regulation or a governmental authority from disclosing certain information to you about such decisions. We have no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management or security procedures to you.

In order to facilitate PayPal’s actions described above and allow us to assess the level of risk associated with your PayPal account, you agree to cooperate with PayPal’s reasonable requests for financial statements and other documentation or information in a timely fashion.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.