Account is Limited, want to Refund the customer

Aman9720
Contributor
Contributor
I am in a big problem my account is permanently limited ny paypal and my is on hold i can't refund the customer now. There is no way to contact paypal i tried to calling them or sending them SMS there is literally no way to contact a human. The bot rejected my request due to my limited account then it asked me to refer to a assistant but when i click on yes button it says no assistant available try to contact between 9.00 am to 9.00pm i literally tried to contact many times during these hours but it says same thing over and over again. I tried to call also but bot said no representative available due to coronavirus. If anyone can help me please help me.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aman9720 

Tell your buyer to open a paypal dispute then if they win paypal will refund them from any funds in your balance OR themselves under their buyer protection policy.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aman9720
Contributor
Contributor
Our both of accounts is limited by PayPal now. He tried to dispute the transaction but paypal denied him and didn't even asked me my answer about the dispute. They rejected on their own. I have also marke it cancelled and tried to contact them many times via messaging service because no other service is reachable like phone or chat. I think PayPal just held the money for 180 days illegally because even me as a seller wanted to refund the buyer so there must be no reason to held the money for security purposes. It is so unfortunate to see firms like Paypal doing this kind of stuff. Everyone must be aware of this issue that PayPal can take customer's money for their own use if they want to.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.