Account in limited (LOCKED OUT)

Timothybelk1588
Contributor
Contributor
We're sorry, we can't log you in.If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us this
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Timothybelk1588 

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RBELLIE13
New Community Member

hi, I have contacted customer service who keep sending me this automated message.  I have provided the additional information requested and even have a confirmation from Paypal that I have uploaded the required documents.  There is an alert from my last transaction on the bell icon but there is nothing in the message centre or anywhere else.  The transactions do not go through and I get kicked out with a message that says "We couldn't complete your payment for you. To get your payments working again, check your account or contact us".  When I contact Paypal I get the same canned message.  This is REALLY frustrating!!!!!  I live in Asia so making a long-distance call to the US and be expected to wait for 20 minutes is NOT good customer service and unacceptable in my book.

some non-automated help would be appreciated

thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.