Account has been temporarily limited but already 15 days have passed & no response.

JaskaranSingh
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited since 17th September & I uploaded all the documents required by Paypal on the very same day. I also sent these documents to my Paypal Manager Rahul on 17th September. Its been more than 15 days since then & the documents are still under review. I need funds to pay salaries to my staff. I am getting no help from the manager as he is never accessible (very seldom replies on email & no phone pickup). Even the phone number of the account manager is invalid now. The call center representatives of Paypal are of no help also as they say that only your account manager can help since its a "managed account". I am really disappointed by the service standard of Paypal & request them to sort out the matter as soon as possible as they have no right to withheld my money for so long. I need the funds as its my responsibility to pay my employees the basic salary which will run their household. I sent an email on Sunday also for which I was expecting a response on Monday (24 hour response time according to your website) but I didnt get any.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Donna

Hello JaskaranSingh,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

If you go to the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account there should be some steps there you will need to complete in order to have the limitation lifted. Have you tried completing any of these?

-Donna

Login to Me Too

JaskaranSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Donna

Yes, I have completed all the steps. I received another email last week that some more invoices are needed from my supplier. I need to upload them but there is no option available for the upload as it still says " Submitted for review" for the old documents already uploaded. I have contacted my Paypal Manager Rahul thrice after that but he doesnt even care to revert. Its a pity that my account is a so-called Managed one. I would have been better without it. The email which I received from Paypal regarding more information is unmonitored so replying to that email doesnt work. When I call them up, the customer care guy says that only the manager can help as my account is "Managed". Its been almost a month now & I dont even know whom to contact.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi JaskaranSingh,

Thank you for the update.

You can upload what we have requested here. 

They will then be attached directly to your PayPal account, and we can review them for you.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.