Account has been limited.

Abylaycool
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, sadly today I got message that my account was limited because of opening dispute cases again.
I had more than 1500 transactions throw paypal and I have opened 50 disputes in total only for 2 companies that scammed me with the same method.

I have completed in this 2 companies (Banggood and Gearbest) around 300 orders. In last 4 month they just gave me fakes track number and actually didnt ship any goods. I have opened the claim on paypal stating that I didnt receive a good (simply track number doesnt track). And I won all instantly and after a while I got ban from paypal. I couldnt return money by directly contacting to Banggood and Gearbest, they are just ignoring the issue and even after 100 days they didnt want to return money (most of track number were simply fake). You can read their last reviews on trustpilot huge ammount of people facing with same issue. 

I really dont know why did paypal decided to lock me down, I contacted them multimple times asking please do something with these shops, they are just scamming people. 

I am asking a advice from you, can someone tell me is it real to return my account back? All information of paypal is confirmed and I really dont want to lose my account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DeeSchnutz
Contributor
Contributor

Just stop using PayPal, get a clover machine from eBay, and ask FirstData to start processing your orders. They can give you a way to process orders online. Paypal has been very terrible at getting back to anybody or answering questions. I've been on the phone 3 hours now. The first time they hung up on me after 2 hours. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DeeSchnutz 

This is about a buyer filing excessive disputes, not a seller.

@Abylaycool 

I know PayPal doesn't limit the number of disputes but this can be considered excessive to them relative to the timing you opened them. And they want to stem the risk. 

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.