Account has been limited - HELP!

AVedder21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There, I recently tried to link my Paypal account to my accounting software (Xero) and now Paypal has limited my account!

I am unable to lift the restriction, the pages go around and around in circles. I need to use Paypal to pay for goods and services to keep my business running. Is anybody able to offer any help on how to restriction / limitation lifted ASAP?

Thanks for your time.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AVedder21 

Normally paypal send a message in the resolution centre to ask for any information to lift temporary disputes.

If not then......

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages for options for your country. OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AVedder21
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your prompt reply - yes I have been through this process and provided all of the correct information initially - it did not ask me to add anything further, all of the subjects were "ticked green" It just told me that I had to wait for a response - this was close to 2 weeks ago. I cannot pay international suppliers now that only accept Paypal to keep my business going.

Thank you - I will try the links you have given to Twitter and facebook

Login to Me Too

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

That's Paypal. Behaving like they can do whatever they want. The problem is you can't reach the "back office team" who actually deals with situations like this. You speak with a general customer services representative who can then only escalate the issue and you do NOT hear anything back from them or if you are lucky you will get a copy-paste response. Absolutely disgusting treatment and completely no commonsense.

As in relation to your issue. Keep pushing them by whatever means you can (telepone, e-mail, message, twitter). Maybe someone will eventually actually help you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.