Account hacked, no refund.

Finns1
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently made a Paypal account yet I did not add my cards to my account nor my bank, it seems I was hacked, my pc was also hacked and the information was taken now when I tried to log back in I have had to reset my password many times and hold my bank and card. It seems around 25 euros has been taken out of my account and sent to a profile I don't know I have sent PayPal there was a problem and it got denied my first attempt has gone that is 10 euros I can't seem to get back now I have sent PayPal another report to sort out the problem and I will have to wait, what do I do if this one also gets rejected I will have lost around 25€ I have also now changed my password but can't get rid of my card or bank because it says any transactions will be sent mind you both card and bank have not been verified or confirmed by me on PayPal. I don't know what to do. What would be my best option?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi @Finns1,

I'm sorry to hear your PC was compromised and your PayPal account experienced unauthorized activity. It will be best to contact our Customer Support for the best assistance. Because your country is not listed, here are steps to contact our support from our website.

1. Click Help & Contact at the bottom of our official website.

2. Click Contact.

3. Click Call Us and then "call us as guest".

The proper number to dial and hours of operations can be found on this page. I hope this helps!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.