Account got limited

DylanNguyen
Contributor
Contributor

My account got permanently limited. I don't know why and I suspect that it was because of the invalid tracking number I provided and flagging for fraudulent activity. I've sent two emails to papal and one to UPS. UPS couldn't help with the tracking number and I got the same automated response from PayPal. It just gets me angry because I want to continue to sell my items on Ebay. The responses take an extremely long time from PayPal and it's just extremely annoying.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DylanNguyen
Contributor
Contributor
Of course it is. I’ve gotten no helpful response when I try and contact PayPal. It just makes me mad about the fact that they are now holding MY money for 180 days and they didn’t even tell me why this limitation was put on my account. What justification is there? I’m not going to stop until I get at least some clarification about this!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DylanNguyen 

This is not customer services, its a user to user ADVICE forum and you have already had advice.

So all you are doing in duplicating threads is stopping other USERS from getting help more quickly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.