Account get blocked for 180 days??

MelissaWillis

Hello, PayPal.

I can't wait 180 days is too long for me, i need my money right now i got a minecraft server and i need to pay for the hosting over 1 week...

I don't know what to do!

Thank You, Melissa.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

goodboykr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The main reason is you probably have a permanently limited account due to term violations and as part of the sanction, your money is help for 180 days before you can withdraw it. Also, after that, you can only withdraw the funds through the check issued by PayPal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

goodboykr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The main reason is you probably have a permanently limited account due to term violations and as part of the sanction, your money is help for 180 days before you can withdraw it. Also, after that, you can only withdraw the funds through the check issued by PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Aneadra
New Community Member
Why will my account be blocked for 180 days? It’s not a business account I only used it to receive money from my family so why did you guys do this to me? This is wickedness and I need to contact the law as well. All I need rn is my money I don’t ask to use PayPal ever again cause I have PayPal for past two years on my old account and never had this issue so why now and on a very bad time cause I’m about to loose my son because of you guys this is not fair and God is watching your scam **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Leonard11
Contributor
Contributor

I can't wait 180 days is too long for me, i need my money right now i got a minecraft server and i need to pay for the hosting over 1 week...

I don't know what to do!

Thank You, Leonard.

Login to Me Too

StuartE2020
Contributor
Contributor
I am done with Paypal. Messages for over a month that I have moved location and wish to close the account and transfer to my verified bank account. Now they hit me with a 180day block. They can see my full transaction record its all related to an online English teaching account. Now they are holding my money for no reason. We are in the grip of a global pandemic so why is PayPal taking our money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.