Account for twitch but locked and unable to change since my legal name isn't my stream name.

Tiffel
Contributor
Contributor

Account is fully locked and I am unable to access anything. I submitted both my driver's license and credit card statement but both were declined. I believe it's because my name on here is 'Tiffel Stream' under personal info when of course my name isn't ACTUALLY that. It's literally an account for my stream donations.

But because it's set as that, I can't change it nor can I give any documents since they refuse to believe I am not my online name.

What do I do? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tiffel 

The funds on the account belong to the person named on the account who has a legal document to prove its their legal name.

If you used a fake name to open a legal financial account then unlikely you can access those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tiffel
Contributor
Contributor

Is there not a way to claim the account as mine? I provided many documents but they said they were wrong. And it wont let me change my name to my actual name.

And of course I can't provide documentation for a name that doesn't exist. It should be obvious to them that 'Tiffel Stream' is not an actual name :<

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.