Account deletion?

Vukasin1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, Almost 2 years ago, I created this PayPal account because I wanted to try to start teaching English online and do some low time consuming surveys. Now since the college exams have started I had to stop pursuing the online teaching stuff, so I never got to really use my PayPal account. I am supposed to receive a payment for the first time for those online surveys in a week or two now... But, 2 weeks ago i received an email from PayPal telling me that I have to upload pictures of both sides of my ID, which I did in a matter of minutes. Then, a few days ago (from today) I received another email with a warning that my account is being closed because there were some suspicious activities on my account, and that I can no longer use my bank account for PayPal. Guys, the only activities on my account before these was the one while creating my account (the 1 or 1.5 $/€ transfer back and forth to check whether my bank account is legit i suppose). I had emailed the spoof mail, sent a request( forwarding it to ,, specialized personel") via Facebook and still no response from any of them. Can some of you tell me what have I done wrong and what more can I do to resolve my situation? Thank you for your time
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Vukasin1,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! It sounds like you may have a limitation on your account. I'd recommend reviewing your Resolution Center for information on how to resolve that account limitation. 

You can also reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Vukasin1
Contributor
Contributor

Well ofcourse-.- ...
That is what i received in emails and the notification section in my profile.

Spent almost 3 hours listening to beatifull music while waiting your agents to get their acts together (they sent me up the chain).
First gave me a number for Serbian PP call center, which was the number for Ireland... <removed>.... 
Then when that lady had transfered me to another agent, the other lady tried to give me that number too but I told her that that number ain't it so she forwarded me  again (had to wait 15ish more minutes answering your AI the same questions i did for the last 5 calls), to another agent that had all my logs and my ip address etc... 
That man, if I remember correct, his name was Francis and the only real info that he gave me was that ,,Sir, I guess that we have just decided not to do business with You, altough I see no reason for that"......
I HAVE NEVER USED THIS ACCOUNT, JUST CREATED IT AND NOW I CAN NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN, lol bye, there are alternatives, a lot of them.

Don't mind my anger here :D, have a nice day and enjoy the holidays :D!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.