Account closure

DuYixin525
New Community Member
I was informed that my account is going to close. I've provided my bank statement already but I dont know why it still going to close. I still have balance in my account. How do I solve this problem to reopen my account and withdrawl my money.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

amandamoncure0
Contributor
Contributor

okay, i had the same issue - funds held for 180 days blablabla, i read dozens upon dozens of posts about other users having the same issue - most of which were not able to access them even after the 180 BS days were up - i spoke with a lawyer (after calling paypal, chatting with 'people' online, sending countless emails, etc.), and was told to simply 

A) threaten to file a claim with the CFPB. (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)

B) if A doesnt work within 48 hours, then actually file a claim with the CFPB.

Your account access is permanently limited Account limited out of nowhere 

it was a miracle.....i actually only mentioned this to a chatbot - and about 2 hours later i received a 'magical email' stating that out of nowhere my funds were released. I'm guessing it's some sort of scheme where they hope people will forget about it, or they throw around enough legal jargon to scare people into not knowing or looking in to their rights. I'm sure this will get deleted, i had to wait until my funds were transferred - please spread the word!!!! everyone deserves their money back. it's not legal.

best of luck!

SPREAD THE WORD! FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CFPB!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.