Account closure for NO REASON

Ms116
Contributor
Contributor
I was told to provide Identification again which I have because what happened was I am estranged from my father so I chose to go by my mothers surname which is all verifiable on birth certificates etc I sent them. I then was told I needed to have ID with that name so I payed a solicitor for a statutory declaration for a change of name and then send to DVLA to change name and then received my new driving license with updated name to which I’ve sent also to PayPal. I was told everything was ok and wait 72 hour which i did only to find they have closed my account again! With no email or explanation to why. The worst thing is I can’t access my money and it’s cost me more money to pay solicitor for statutory declaration. PayPal are by far the worse for customer service I have ever experienced absolutely unlawful! I have been told by my solicitor I have grounds to take them to court and was wondering if anyone could explain why they think they can just hold your money and then close your account and give no explanation?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.