Account closed

Iceman69
New Community Member
Hi for some weird reason paypal has closed my account stating i broke the terms and conditions of my account but does not say what term or condition!! All i use it for is phone topups shopping online or send funds to famely in the uk thats it as far as i know thats not breaking any condition!! How do i get these people to effing answer me!!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iceman69 

Paypal never give you an exact reason, they just tell you that you have violated their acceptable usage policy in some way and they no longer want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iceman69 

Paypal never give you an exact reason, they just tell you that you have violated their acceptable usage policy in some way and they no longer want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
So i have received a email stating my paypal account can no longer be used bc i broke their terms ‘ & condition but does say what ! now i had 8,000 dollars still in my pay pal account it says i’ll receive a email up to 180 days how to get my money does anyone kno how & when i’m going to receive my funds!? i’m so so upset over this my stomach hurts so bad and i can’t stop trembling lost for words unbelievable,
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@9501 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days (if  you have a permanent limitation), as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SatahM
Contributor
Contributor
OMG, I was **bleep** about my $400! I can’t even imagine what your going through! I just got off the phone with a useless supervisor! The buyer has 180 to file a dispute and after that they will notify you about how you will get your money...I spent over $100 to ship the items that I sold and told them that they should at the least release the shipping fees since the buyer wouldn’t get that part back if they do file a dispute. That was a dead end too! PayPal is a joke!
Login to Me Too

Desireec86
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing I'm going through, I have 2,694 in there they closed my account for NO reason. Can't get my money can't talk to anyone because of this covid-19. It's been well over 180 days and still nothing. I'm at a lose for words I feel like I got robbed...😤
Login to Me Too

Smokeysbeefjerk
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. We have an online business, all transactions through our Godaddy website, and they closed our account for no reason. Holding almost $2,000 of our money and each item has tracking and shows delivered! Crazy!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.