Account closed

Temp20201215t
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone tell me why or how can they just email you and say u can no longer use your PayPal and hold your money u had on there for 180 days??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DopeTraktor
Contributor
Contributor

You broke a rule from the guidelines. The awesome paypal service assumes youve read them all...yeah right. So just contact support through messages and try to figure out what you did and how to fix it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

DopeTraktor
Contributor
Contributor

You broke a rule from the guidelines. The awesome paypal service assumes youve read them all...yeah right. So just contact support through messages and try to figure out what you did and how to fix it.

Login to Me Too

Lastphase
Contributor
Contributor

My money has been held for over 6 months, I want to know how to get my money back, Noone contact me during this 6 months.

Login to Me Too

Cassandramondra
Contributor
Contributor
Can you. Help my limited account to remove limited please. I say with me 180 days but I really need. Widraw my money on. PayPal maybe help me restore my account
Login to Me Too

Smokeysbeefjerk
Contributor
Contributor

We are having the same issue right now, they closed our business account and all of our transactions are through Godaddy. No reason, no explanation, nothing.

Login to Me Too

Coorie
New Community Member

Same here, we are a social enterprise and this is a disaster for us! We have done NOTHING wrong

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.