cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account cancelled with no explanation..

Highlighted
New Community Member

Account cancelled with no explanation..

I’m so upset. A friend sent me 6000.00. All legit. I am completely broke. Anyway I was able to pay rent and some other stuff thank god but then I get this email: ——- After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we found potential risk associated with it. You’ll not be able to use PayPal to send and receive money or shop online. If you have money in your PayPal balance, we’ll hold the money for up to 180 days. After that period, we’ll email you with information on how to access your funds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. ————— So with no explanation they’ve held my funds. I can’t do anything. I can’t call because that just takes you to a machine saying to send message through help center. Well I’ve done that 4 times in a row now and get some generic response to do what I’ve already done. It’s so frustrating. I can’t talk to anyone and lose thousands of dollars. Can’t even send it back. By the way the sender’s money was a legit deposit of a govt check. He was simply trying to help me out. I have nothing and am unable to talk with anyone about this. It’s ruining my life. Thank you. Francis