Account became limited and put in 180 day hold that's going on 7 months already almost 8 months.

KingD87
Contributor
Contributor
Account became limited and put in 180 day hold that's going on 7 months already almost 8 months
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KingD87 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KingD87
Contributor
Contributor
I already did everything you mentioned And nothing. I called and they tell me the same thing the put a comment to have my account looked at. Not once did they look at my account. They had 6 months to do all that and the did not look not once. I need my $6,432.08 I'm telling behind on bills. So what do I need to do to get through to PayPal that they need to give my my money? I haven't received any email phone call nothing. So what now?!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KingD87 

I can only give you contact options, I can't force them to answer you or give you your money back !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.