Account banned?

mehchewy
New Community Member

I received an email awhile back stating that I wouldnt be able to use my PayPal account anymore. Im confused as to why and frustrated that I cant get any answers from "customer support." The only thing that I used my account for was to pay for a handful of subscriptions, and maybe a game or two or something like that here and there. I dont know what I would have done that would have set off a red flag. I dont have any sort of business either. Its just easier to use Paypal to pay for certain things. Maybe thats where I **bleep** up?

I guess this is more of a rant than anything, but If anyone can offer any help or advice that would be greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mehchewy 

Paypal don't give you reasons, you must have violated their policy in some way eg sending friends/family payments for goods/purchases orders against their rules or being under 18 or a myriad of other reasons.

They don't ban you for no reason, why would they as they want us to open paypal accounts as that is how they make money. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.