Account banned

Whitefang142
Contributor
Contributor

Hello how can i resolve this?

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-008-561-976-514

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Whitefang142 

Depends if you done something listed or related to the activities in the restricted activities and Acceptable Use policy in the User Agreement. There can literally be hundreds to over a thousand things you could have done (exactly or related) or even buy certain items or conducted transactions that is not allowed by PayPal.

You'll have to contact customer service ask them to review your account again:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Whitefang142 

Depends if you done something listed or related to the activities in the restricted activities and Acceptable Use policy in the User Agreement. There can literally be hundreds to over a thousand things you could have done (exactly or related) or even buy certain items or conducted transactions that is not allowed by PayPal.

You'll have to contact customer service ask them to review your account again:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tankerzuke
Contributor
Contributor

I have this same problem, I contacted customer service more than once and they keep saying they can't see the reason but won't transfer me or give me a number to someone who can.  It has made life hard cause so many people use PayPaL 

Login to Me Too

Abdilah1
New Community Member
Me too, my paypal account was banned. And till now is still banned. Can you help me for that?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.