Account access restricted

chaitya1001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My account access got restricted from 4th May. I submitted requested documents on the same day but haven't received any response regarding that from PayPal till now. It has been almost 10 days (7 business days). It is not acceptable from a multinational and well reputed company like PayPal. It should not take more than 7 business days to review 2 documents and restore my access. Please advice.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

foglez
Contributor
Contributor
It took me 7 business days to get mine resolved, make sure to send them a message on the live chat and they will eventually get to you, tell them to please forward ur account to the back office to resolutions as fast as possible and it usually gets resolved the same day.
Login to Me Too

chaitya1001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello foglez,

Thank you for your response. I have already talked with paypal representatives via support chat, they are of no help. They are asking me to wait 3 business days more.

Login to Me Too

foglez
Contributor
Contributor
Try to send another message via chat and maybe you will connect to a rep who is good at their job, ask if they can please send your account to the back office for review and ask them if they could also ask resolutions to speed up the process. Worked for me. Depends on the representative.
Login to Me Too

chaitya1001
Contributor
Contributor

Sure. I will do that. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @chaitya1001 I hope everything is perfectly fine. Thank you for providing the requested documents,please note that the length of time it takes to resolve a limitation depends on the type of limitation on your account. Kindly check your Resolution Center or email to see if we need more information from you. If you need to get in touch with a customer service please go to PayPal website and click Contact Us,you can definitely see the available option for you to get a hold of a customer service representative for better assistance. If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

chaitya1001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @bellah_24 ,

I have mentioned in the previous reply that I have contacted PayPal customer service already. I contacted customer service on Sunday, representative told me to wait 3 more business days, then I again contacted them today and got the same response.

My account restrictions page shows resolution time as up to 7 business days. I have submitted documents on 4th May, 2020 and I have not received any email or message for the same (I has bee more than 7 business days already).

As I said earlier that I have contacted customer service multiple times and haven't received any useful response.

Please expedite this procedure and lift account restriction as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

foglez
Contributor
Contributor
Could you, as a paypal employee..contact the back office for her and simply ask them if they could expedite the process ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.