Account Verified but I'm still limited?

Crunnicks
Contributor
Contributor

Overall, it says I'm verified but when I try to transfer from paypal to my bank account, it says that I've exceeded my withdrawal limit (which I guess is about $38.58 CAD?) even though...

"If your account is Verified (which it is), there’s no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $60,000, but may be limited to $10,000, in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.)"

I'm trying to send some more money to my bank account, so is my limit like $50 because I use CAD currency?

Extra: I am receiving USD from online work in which I transfer to CAD, so is that anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Crunnicks
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, so the way I had resolved this issue was that I called PayPal, and they told me the minimum withdrawal was $15 CAD, so if anyone has this problem, now you know. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Crunnicks
Contributor
Contributor

Just giving this a bump, still need help

Login to Me Too
Solved

Crunnicks
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, so the way I had resolved this issue was that I called PayPal, and they told me the minimum withdrawal was $15 CAD, so if anyone has this problem, now you know. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.