Account Status: Temporarely Limited , Help Needed, Please !

Desperado2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My account appears as Temporarely Limited and I still didn't understood the reason why.

Two months ago I've got an email  telling me as follows :  "We need to collect additional information about your business for compliance and regulatory reasons. Please provide this information before 25 April 2019. Submitting this information will only take a few minutes."      Obviously I provided all requested details  and next day I got a new message saying  "Thank you for providing all the required information. You're all set now, and your account is back to normal. "    Even so, after all these messages, two months later nothing has changed and my Paypal account has still the Temporarely Limited status.  

So, I don't understand where is the problem actually ?   Ok, initially Paypal was concerned by my identity, but after following all instruction providing requested information, I still don't understand why I find myself in actual situation ?  I find it contradictory to be still limited when I got a message from Paypal telling me I'm back to normal.   Can someone from Paypal staff help me here please ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Desperado2,

I'm sorry to hear that the account is still limited though you were told that the account had been restored. There are two possibilities. It's possible that there were two limitations in place at the same time and only one was resolved, and it's possible that there was an error and the account wasn't properly restored when it was supposed to be. It would require a customer service teammate reviewing the details and providing account-specific assistance in order to resolve the issue. I regret that account-specific assistance is not possible through the Community Forum.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this is able to be resolved swiftly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Desperado2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_Olivia 

I appreciate your answer, but I'm afraid my problem its still there and it's a truly unfair and frustrating .

I have never been informed about any second limitation,  since the very beginning there has been just one about the excessive amount of payments received in a short period of time and as requested I provided all needed information..  how can I find out which is the other problem and how to solve it ? No one gives me any concrete answer... is there any email adress where I can contact you Olivia as you already know now the situation?  Please, I really need a solution to this unjust situation.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Desperado2,

Regrettably, we're unable to assist with these issues via the community forum, and personal or contact information is not able to be provided based on the Community Guidelines. Please reach us using the contact links Olivia provided, by either phone, Facebook, or Twitter. I wish you good luck with resolving the restriction.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.