Account Restriction

RBHGJ
New Community Member
According to paypal, they take an extra step to confirm a customer card in order to verify that the card is valid and that the customer is the card owner. On the date my card expired, I tried to update with my new card but I got a message that says it could not be processed at that time and that I should try later. I also got a message that said my card would be charged $1.95, and that I would see it on my statement along with a code. My card is attached to my bank account, so it is a bank debit card so all transactions to the card is reflected on my bank statement. I provided the statement that showed the $1.95 that paypal charged to my card for verification purposes with the code associated with the charge. Paypal said it was the wrong document; they restricted my account. I have sent several messages explaining the ongoing issue but hased on the feedback I do not think that my messages are being read with the understanding of the issue. Is it possible to speak with someone though the $1.95 charge was obviously Paypal has charged my card for $1.95 somewhere around September 30th. My card expired on September 30th, I tried to update my card but paypal had placed a restriction on my account. I have sent several messages explaining the ongoing issue but hased on the feedback I do not think that my messages are being read with the understanding of the issue. This experience is so disappointing, frustrating and inconvenient. Can anyone help?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.