Account Restricted

ProbePC
Contributor
Contributor

Our account was restricted a few weeks ago for being associated with another account that has been banned. Since then, we have gotten an EIN and have everything valid. This really sucks for us because we are now unable to use paypal and most likely lose potential customers. We would like to know if there was a way to be unrestricted. Everything on this account is clean and valid through the government.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ProbePC 

Is there a legitimate link to the banned account with this account though? Not supposed to open another account if banned previously. Really up to PayPal. They reserve the right to not provide services to you if they do not want to.

Shop around for other payment processors/implementation as you wait to get unrestricted.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ProbePC
Contributor
Contributor

An account that was used on a previous email for someone's personal use was banned. The connection that we can only think of is the recovery email for the email used on this account.

We have gotten an EIN and all valid information. I do not see what the issue is with this now that everything is perfectly legal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.